Part-time worship leader for our Real Life Church At Sherrills Ford Campus. Would prefer someone who leads from an instrument (guitar or keys), and strong vocal ability. 10 hours per week includes one service on Sunday morning. Worship in style of Hillsong, Bethel, Elevation, etc. Along with resume, applicants should be able to provide a video of them leading music (during a service is preferred, however, if you are currently not leading anywhere, an “at home” video will do).
Current Position Status: Part time
Focus, Time Distribution and Specific Duties:
Worship Planning and Production – 40%
- Work closely with Campus Pastor and appropriate staff and volunteers to plan engaging and God honoring worship experiences
Leading Volunteer Teams – 40%
- Identifying and recruiting worship leaders, musicians, technicians and ministry volunteers, equipping them with resources and training.
- Scheduling and rehearsing worship teams/bands.
Staff Participation and Support – 20%
- Being the lead staff person that encourages and equips the campus to daily worship God passionately
Necessary Knowledge and Skills:
- Extensive musical ability including the ability to lead worship bands
- Basic knowledge of all aspects of worship ministry (sound, video, lighting, visual, etc.)
- Personal, growing relationship with Jesus Christ
- Experience/education in leading worship and serving on a church staff team