Emotional and Spiritual Care to Individuals Facing a Crisis or Difficult Situation.
Feeling overwhelmed by life’s circumstances? Our counseling ministry connects you with a caring, confidential minister who will help you start moving forward again.
Stephen Ministers are members of Real Life who are specially trained to provide emotional and spiritual care to individuals facing a crisis or difficult situation. They demonstrate God’s love by coming alongside care receivers who need a little extra support.
We support care recipients dealing with all sorts of emotionally stressful situations. These include, but are not limited to:
- The loss of a loved one
- Divorce or separation
- Failed relationships
- Family stress
- Serious or chronic illness
- Aging and dying
- Recovery after an accident or disaster
- Birth, adoption, miscarriage, or infertility
- Unemployment or job crisis
- Financial concerns
Stephen Ministry is a gift from Real Life to those in need.
Contact Christy Clark at 980-329-8161 to request a Stephen Minister.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (Available 24/7, and in English and Spanish): 800-273-8255 https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
- Veteran Hotline: 855-838-8255 https://www.vets4warriors.com/
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (Find treatment areas): https://findtreatment.samhsa.gov/
- Salvation Army Recovery: https://www.salvationarmyusa.org/usn/combat-addiction/
- Celebrate Recovery: https://locator.crgroups.info/
- American Association of Christian Counseling: https://connect.aacc.net/?search_ type=distance
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: https://www.thehotline.org/
- Mental Health First Aid: https://www.mentalhealthfirstaid.org/
- Hope for Mental Health, a series from Saddleback Church: https://saddleback.com/ watch/hope-for-mental-health
- Christian Care Connect: https://connect.aacc.net/?search_type=distance